Stage 1 - InDesign & XML import, validation components
- Build InDesign .idml -> Markdown conversion system
- Build XML -> Markdown conversion system
- Build Markdown validation tools - Allow enforcing a subset of Markdown/Kramdown.
- Build tools for removing markdown features from text
- Build change replay tool - given a change in a subset file, replay the change in a superset file, where the superset file contains additional formatting.
Stage 2 - Word import, InDesign export
- Build Word -> Markdown import tool
- Build Markdown -> InDesign (.idml) export tool
- Build mark merger - Given a file containing certain tokens, insert those tokens into a similar file maintaining order as much as possible.
Stage 3 - Web-based interface
- Branch GitLab
- Integrate tools from stage 1 & stage 2
- Enhance Markdown editing tools
Stage 4 - Content search
- Integrate Solr/Lucene with GitLab